Last week I shared my thoughts about how to start the day, today I’ll give you my ideas on how to have a simple life, which is one of the most important thoughts but maybe also one of the most difficult. You’ll notice that some will be easy for your while others will be a lot more difficult to take care of.
What is important for you? Family, friends, you? Nature? What are for you the details of life?
Here a few things to think about and to be aware of.
- First, let go of the past. You can’t change it, you have to deal with it. It’s ok.
- Consume less. Well, how do we do that? You might have seen the documentary ‘Minimalism‘ on Netflix, about the important things. You might have read the books of Marie Kondo, I know I did. But less products, purge your belongings. How? Every day I see the most beautiful products on Instagram, we all got to have it right? Well no, we don’t. Something to work on I guess.
- Say no when you mean it. Another hard one for me. Saying no, even to the most simple things seem to be very hard. But so important!
- Turn of the phone. There he is again, as we said before: get rid of your phone, not getting into this again, I guess I made my point in the previous posts.
- Walk more. Without your phone. It’s the perfect way to clear your mind, breath in the air, see things around you, be aware of your environment. And hey, it’s good for you. Go that extra mile.
- Run slowly and you will get their faster. Move closer to where you want to be. Something to think about, right?
- Sever unhealthy relationships. I hope you did this ages ago, but for those who are still struggling with that, now is the time. Life is too short to get stuck in relationships where you don’t feel good, yourself, or that doesn’t get the best out of you.
- Let go of perfectionism.
Enjoy your Monday - Vivian -