clean air with the Peace Lily

lepelplant1_blog lepelplant_aprilandmay_2 lepelplant_aprilandmay_3

We have a new green crush and it is called the Peace Lily or Spathiphyllum. The details of the leafs of this plant are beautiful and the white flowers are a perfect addition to this plant. But this is not the only thing we like about this piece of nature. The Peace Lily is also known for purifying the air in your surroundings because it absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen.

Clean air at home is important and provides a healthy way of living which makes this plant perfect to add to your home.  You can also think about placing it in your bedroom to give you a clean and healthy way of sleeping. It is great to discover more and more plants that fit our taste and style and this Peace Lily is one of them.

Do you think this plant will be perfect for you too then you should leave a comment and maybe you are one of the lucky winners of the 5 pieces we have available. We will announce the winner on our Facebook page next week. For the Dutch readers among us we have a little extra tip for you. Do you want to know more about the plants you have at home then visit the site  mooiwatplantendoen.nl for all the information about plants with care tips and more. xo April and May and mooiwatplantendoen,nl

There are 16 comments

• Sharon says:

Zo’n plant heb ik al in huis! Ik heb totaal geen groene vingers, maar deze plant is super makkelijk in onderhoud. Hij geeft altijd weer nieuwe bloemetjes!

• Fokke says:

I could need some fresh air !

• Audrey says:

I love the idea of keeping one of these plants in the bedroom. I’ve never seen a house that has too many house plants.

• Konni says:

I’ve got one of those in my office. Peace Lilies are easy to take care of and a benefit for the atmosphere… also some of my colleagues think the Peace Lily is made of plastic, ’cause “a real plant can’t be that green”… How stupid!

• Monica Rose says:

I am in the US and would adore a peace lily to add to my home which consists of one room and plants!

• Fleur says:

Eye candy and oxygen. Beautiful green this Peace Lily!

• Sanne van Tuijl says:

Prachtige plant, die zou mooi passen bij mijn onlangs gewonnen Ivy van mooiwatplantendoen :) Deze staat inmiddels mooi op mijn boekenkast zodat ie kan groeien. Zou fantastisch zijn als ik dan zo’n mooie Peace Lily kan toevoegen voor een heerlijke frisse uitstraling!

• Edwin says:

mooi en makkelijk in onderhoud, dat spreekt me wel aan!

• Louise says:

Simply in love with the green and white of the Peace Lily!

• Sharon Deken says:

GREEN and CLEAN, perfect!