Gosto design & lifestyle

Gosto design & lifestyle is a wonderful new shop in Blaricum, the Netherlands. The shop is owned by Sonia van der Zwaan-Barrigas and is an inspiration for everyone looking for something unique for your home. The word Gosto comes from Portugal and means something like style/taste and I love…

The shop is really beautiful with such a great taste and style. If you are not living in the Netherlands don’t worry because Gosto also has a webshop where you can order your favourites. And ofcourse if you are living in the Netherlands I think you really should visit this shop to get inspired and see the wonderful collection of products.

Images by Gosto

There are 10 comments

• Mariela says:

I can see they have really nice and pretty things. Sadly I am so far away.

• Cez says:

great post…every things are beautiful… love the table!!!!

• het is een super shop! Ik heb hier m’n verjaardagsgeld uitgegeven… En ik kom er zeker terug, want er staat nog genoeg moois!

• Blue Fruit says:

What a lovely shop! The exterior looks amazing ~ so gingerbread house pretty!

• Dorthe says:

What a lovely shop, exactely where in the Nederlands is it…im going to Amsterdam in April, would like to tjeck it out..?

• Dorthe says:

But where…i´m going to Amsterdam in April, might want to check it out…?
    It looks lovely

• SZ says:

Heel erg bedankt Jantine! Heel erg mooi post! Thanks! Gr. Sonia

• Mimii says:

Oh ! Lovely shop !! I love the spirit !!

• Nathalie says:

Heel erg mooi, daar ga ik snel een kijkje nemen!

• My dream land! So many lovely goodies. Nice blog too. : )